Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a set of TL TYPE-S rims and I want to know if they'll fit on my G2 Coupe? It's the 17X8 with 45 offset with tire size P235/45R17 and if I need to bore it, would it be :( safe with the lug nut holes being close to the center? eBay Motors: 17" OEM ACURA TL TYPE S WHEELS PVD CHROME (item 150236555356 end time Apr-24-08 05:21:42 PDT) How big does the bore need to be? I also have Ksports dampening kit on my car and it's lowered to where when you look at the car you can't see any gaps between the tire and fender. I want to know if theres going to be any clearence problems?

·
Una Leyenda
1,146 Posts
yes they are man, the lug pattern is 5x114.3 its where the lug nut holes are supposed to be, you just have to bore the center hub to 70.2 to 70.3 mm and the rims will be hubcentric, our cars are not lugcentric so you dont have to worry about the lug nuts unless the machine shop you take them to bores them wrong, those TL-S wheels are the same ones they've been running since 04', you'll be fine, i've seen one member on this site with TL'S's on and one around my way in the bronx and he has a coupe so i'm pretty sure its safe since its basically the same specs as the TL rims i'm running on now. Go for it

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
nah theres no certain set.

your loooking at around 25-40 a rim? ( i paid 30ish a rim ) so it depends on who does it.
1 thing is do NOT cheap out.. spend the extra 5$ a wheel if you have to..to get it done good.. you really only get one shot at it :p hahah

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
1. Too expensive ...

2. Doesn't look quite elegant on either Legend coupe or sedan IMHO.

3. The way I see it: the wheel design appearance doesn't flow really well on the TL as well, idk why ??? except the regular TL wheels. The regular 04-07 TL wheels appearances appeal more attractive.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.