Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But all my brake lights are working fine, cant figure it out!
Does this lamp come on when the brake lights are about to go??

cheers

Rich

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Which light are you referring to? There is one that says "Brake Light" and there is one that says "Brake". If it is the one that says "Brake", check your brake fluid. If it is the other one, be sure you test your taillamps with both the headlights on and off.

·
Registered
18 Posts
brake lamp

hey my brake lamp light comes on also and has stayed on for the last couple months. i have been told by the dealership that it is a shortage in some wiring in the brake light wires but my lights work fine and i have no problem with my lights so i am about to just go ahead and unhook them but i am still tryin to figure out were to unplug them so just let me know at [email protected].

·
Registered
308 Posts
If it's your "brake" light then as Vince said check your fluid or your master cylinder could be bad. If it's the "Brake Light" and all your lights are working, check the brake light sensor. There are two.. one for the left light and one for the right light. Go to your local acura dealer and ask them to give you a copy of the appropriate wiring diagram to check the sensor. Or get a Helms manual :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts