Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!

We have hundreds of these boxes but need to know what YOU want in them!
Help us come up with a "kit" that would consist of the things you use most!

Obviously 4 16oz bottles fit, but a few sponges, a towel, and of course the DVD will fit - but tell us what you want!

Come up with a name for it also. The person we decide came up with the best package and name will get one free!

Below is the box - fill it up!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Basic Wash and Wax Kit:

Car Wash
Buttery Wax
V.R.T.
Metal Polish #1
Sponges and MT's and DVD, maybe the Firehose Spray Nozzle if it can fit.
Can a Grit Guard fit in there? That would be nice to have with this kit.

These are basic things that everybody needs.

I am guessing that you use the same boxes for your detail box kit and your machine polishing kit. So i picked out things that are not included in those kits and came up with something simple and obvious.

Plus, having metal polish #1 but not #2 might motivate some people to buy #2 also.

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,476 Posts
I'm going to pick up your "accessory pack". Its a great deal but I have no use at all for the 6 detail sponges. I feel like one sponge, 3 ultra plush towels, 2 applicator pads and the large waffle MF towel would be perfect. I'd buy one of those packs every season.

·
Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
I dont know if im a day late and a dollar short, but i have the idea for adams "Brilliant Exterior" kit including:

Buttery Wax, All Purpose Cleaner, Detail Spray, and Glass Cleaner. Several applicators and microfibres.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.