Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm in my 2nd year of college and i STILL don't know what i want to do in life. granted there are fields that interest me, but at this point i have already gone through 4 majors. business, finance, fashion merchandising and right now i am in public relations. i have recently found out a career path that definitely fits me, that i will like, that i have interest in and that supposedly has very good pay; i just don't know what field to concentrate in to achieve this career. i would LOVE to become an image/fashion consultant; in a sense that i already am among my family and friends. i'm always asked what goes better with what, which one to wear, etc. i am responsible for the pink phenomenon within my group of friends which has gotten rave reviews from the lady friends. i just don't know what to concetrate on in school. if anyone has ANY advice or just inspiration or ANYTHING please feel free to help. i really could use anything. thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
well if you wanna go into any kinda fashion field, i say you look up some good fashion institutes, and call their admissions people...explain your situation to them, and theyd probably be happy to help you figure out what field to go into...make sure you talk to more than one school, incase one advisor gives you biased info to try and lure you there :giggle:

i have to call my future school and talk to some people to figure out what the hell im gonna do too, since im transferring...good luck!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
You should transfer to FIT. a couple girls i know graduated from there and are def headed in the right direction since graduating. Plus even though all the guys are gay (99.9%) the girls are smokin'......they more than make up

·
Wha*ever ** *akes
2,543 Posts
college isnt for all people. i went away to school to play basketball, not to go to school. i paid for that dearly, got kicked off the team before first semester was over cause my grades were awful, plus i had no idea what i wanted to do. so i ended up coming home, went to community college, got my AA and have been working different jobs ever since. i have finally decided i want to be a firefighter. i am now working and going to school for EMT stuff (you have to be EMT certified in order to be a firefighter). i start the fire academy in jan and it runs til june. after that, im set. good luck with what you do, but not going go to school for a while can help you decide what you want to yo do.

EDIT: almost forgot, lol, good luck with your decision man. some people take longer than others to decide what they want to do.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
haha maybe i should transfer to fit just for the females
law of average
haha since the majority of the student body are girls and the 99.9% guys there are gay
your chance of getting with a hot girl is higher
the only problem with this idea for me is that i have no idea about fashion
i have problem dressing myself majority of the time lol
ill probaly flunk out in my first semster :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.