Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGH!!! Long story short, went in for alarm and radio install and now steering column & seat controls are down. I searched and read all the post on this issue and have done everything... from pulling fuses, pulling battery... NOTHING working. Weird though, the controls went out one by one. For example, steering go only in/out but not up/down. Seat went back but not forward. Lastly, the recliner was the last thing working and then now it's all F-#^%&-N dead. My seat position is all the way back and I can barely reach the pedals. Driving a clutch was a bitch.

I had the installer yank out the alarm and should be all back to factory... no cut wires. But yet my seat is not working.

HELP ME PLEASE!!! Any suggestions folks before I head to the dealership?:confused: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi Efong!,

I had a similar problem, my battery was getting old and after I replaced it, the seats and memory worked again.

Also, maybe disconnecting the battery for a few minutes to reset the system may work for ya also.

I hate it when things don't work, especially when I can't reach the gas pedal regarding the power seat :giggle:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts