Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4th Forum OG & counting..
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a service manual, could you possibly scan the pages that have to do with bearing sizes (rod & main)? .... or just tell me how to size them? I am getting ready to put my Type II back together, I lost my service manual :( and I have no idea how to size the bearings... I hoping someone is nice enough and has a chance to do this so that I can get my car back together this weekend :p Thanks in advance to anyone that has any input!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I have a 1994 Coupe Service manual and I'll try to get what you need from it when I get home later on tonight. :)

G

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good lookin out! thank you for your time... you're a lifesaver!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hope this helps, good luck ;)

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.... you know what's crazy? The page I actually need is the one directly behind the one that you scanned :p I can see the images vaguely... if it's not too much trouble, could you scan that page? It's the one with the table that tells you the bearing color code by matching the markings on the rods and the crank. Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Here it is.

Hope everything is going along smooth.

G

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again Godfather! I'll have the car running by Monday!!! ..... can't wait :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.