Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHERE I CAN GET A HOOD AND TWO HEADLIGHTS FOR MY CAR. I TALK TO DA DEALER TODAY AND THEY WANTED OVER $1600 FOR THOSE PARTS. I CANT SEEM TO LOCATE ANY PARTS ON THE NET EITHER SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE THANKS.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
in the same boat as me son, i need the drivers side light, fender, hood and possible bumper, DAMN DEER:mad:
anyways check this site out it's a good data-base
www.car-parts.com good luck

·
Registered
702 Posts
hmm...hey why not check out this post:

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1306

this was posted like a week ago a guy who makes custom hoods and sells them for like 350 dollars. worth checking out, pictures there too, and would save you lots and lots of money. then the headlights would be cheap to get and you would pay less than a thousand total than the dealership! :)

search on ebay for acural legend headlights and you may find what you're looking for.

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
aftermarket

why don't you guys check out aftermarket products if you don't mind.
i used to work at a body shop and mostly used aftermarket products from china, but it fit perfect and only costed about $150 for hood and about $50 for fenders. the lights were even less.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DO U HAVE A PHONE # ,WEBSITE ADDRESS

MAN I CANT FIND **** FOR THIS CAR I HAVE BEEN ON THE NET 3 DAYS STRAIGHT LOOKING FOR THESE PARTS BUT NO LUCK. ACTUALLY I DID FIND HOOD BUT THE COMPANIES DID NOT WANT TO SHIP UP HERE TO ROCHESTER. AND FOR THE LIGHTS I THINK IM GOING TO GET THE ONE PIECES AND FORK OVER A "G" ($1000).
MAN THIS SUCKS.

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
I have a hood from a 1992 black LS Coupe. I have it in Carifornia. I live in Arizona. It has a slight ding in the side about 1/2 an inch by 2 inches long. It is easily repairable and since you might have to repaint the whole thing it shouldn't be much work. Shipping is the problem. I will post its pics tonight when I get home from work.

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
LEGEND95GS said:
DO U HAVE A PHONE # ,WEBSITE ADDRESS

MAN I CANT FIND **** FOR THIS CAR I HAVE BEEN ON THE NET 3 DAYS STRAIGHT LOOKING FOR THESE PARTS BUT NO LUCK. ACTUALLY I DID FIND HOOD BUT THE COMPANIES DID NOT WANT TO SHIP UP HERE TO ROCHESTER. AND FOR THE LIGHTS I THINK IM GOING TO GET THE ONE PIECES AND FORK OVER A "G" ($1000).
MAN THIS SUCKS.
they don'g have a website, they're just a company doing wholesales to bodyshops only but if you want i'll give them a call tomorrow and find out the exact price.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
94coupe said:

they don'g have a website, they're just a company doing wholesales to bodyshops only but if you want i'll give them a call tomorrow and find out the exact price.
Can u shoot us their phone#?

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
94coupe said:

DID YOU EVER CALL AND GET THOSEPRICES FOR US

·
C.K. El Presidente
517 Posts
hey guys.... I have an extra coupe hood. it has some dings in it but nothing that can not be repaired...........call me if interesed.....201-837-7568

1 - 11 of 11 Posts