Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i went to go open my car adn then the shit went off and the horn started to go off. i disconnected it but then i cant start the car. does anyone know whats wrong with it? i need to get to school and fast and i dont know what to do. please help me!!!

·
One Meeelion HP
2,907 Posts
Your factory alarm is malfunctioning. Simply insert the key into the driver's door and turn it and hold it to unlock. If that doesnt work, you could try the key in the trunk or passenger's side door.

-Matt

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt work. i pulled out the batterie also and nothing. just still beeps and lights flash on and off and still cant start.

·
One Meeelion HP
2,907 Posts
Did you try the key in the passenger's door and trunk? Obviously not because theres a slim chance that all of the key switches to deactivate the alarm are bad. You have to deactivate the alarm to get it to start. Don't know what else to tell you.

-Matt

·
Spiral descent
5,004 Posts
I had this same problem at one point. I can tell you right now to pull the fuse for the horn so you can diagnose the problem without going insane and bugging everyone.

I'm trying to remember what the solution was. I think I just left the battery disconnected forever and it resolved itself, but I'm not sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts