Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i had put in a cd player three weeks ago and everyday and evrytime i try to start the car it wont turn over untell about 20 try's and 5 min later. Thats not it also i hear popping noises coming from the speakers when i roll the windows down use my sun roof,wipes,lights, and everything else. When im driving i hear it like a high electric vroom sound. Sometimes when i turn the air on or the radio the car will cut out on me.Can anyone shed some light on me please (S.O.S)HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sounds to me like you have some serious wiring problems going on in there. If I were you I'd take the car down to a professional and let them take car of it cuz this is the kinda stuff that's pretty hard to find on your own. The high electric sound you hear sounds like road noise but I'm not sure about the rest of the stuff. Just take it down to a pro and let them take a look at it. If you're in the Bay Area, let me know and I might be able to hook you up with someone that'll take care of it for you. GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

hey whats up man thanks alot i wish i was back in cali but im out here in oklahoma and your right i think i need to take it to someone who knows what the heck to do. Cuz i sure dont and it's making my car shut off sometimes

Anyways thanks for the help and the offer.

keep it real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey man, no problem, us Legend drivers are all on the same team :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did they connect the radio to your factory amp?

The popping and high whine sound you are hearing is the result of the radio installation. Bad grounding, bad adaptor to connect to your factory amp or a bad head unit (or cheap brand) can all cause those noises. As for the car not starting, I can't think of anything behind the radio that can cause that. If they did some tinkering around with your factory amp, back there with it is some factory computer stuff and could be your problem.

Did you go to a professional shop? Hopefully, then take it back to them, have them fix the problems, or sue them.

PEACE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts