Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've purchased an OEM valve cover for my friends' teg like 3 weeks ago. Everything went fine until after I've sent the payment through Paypal. He said he recieved it.

Now 3 weeks later and still no valve cover. The mofo didn't respond to any of my emails anymore. Is there anything I can do to get my money back? Any places or legal action I can take or report this to?

thanks for your help

BTW, his user ID is itsinthecards w/38 + fdback

G

·
0 Posts
Make sure you save all info regarding payment and the info from the acution itself and contact ebay and paypal..

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Yes, but how much was it? Over or less than 150? You can contact ebay safe harbor, and file fraud against the seller... or send emails telling the seller you will post negative feedback if he doesn't respond within 2 business days about whether he will refund your money or ship the item. GL.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
ebay safe harbor or paypal, they all suck!

i got burnt buying mb quarts. the pHuker got away with my 300 bux. all the seller has to do is cancel his accounts and credit cards and they can't do squat. u'r best bet is to track that punk down.
i got even with him though. had all my friends call his cell and house at 4am every day until he canceled all the phone lines.

sorry to hear about u'r loss but there's pretty much nothing you can do.
-j

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
aiznpride you are WRONG! ebay safe harbor will save you and get you back your money if the item has the value of atleast 150 dollarS! It's like going to court, but this time YOU ARE THE LAWYER. YOU have to gather all the evidence, and prove to them that you have been ripped! I did it and got my money back!! There will be a $25 deductable but well worth it! so aiznpride, if you want your money, follow all the instructions on the ebay safe harbor fraud page, and I GUARANTEE you will have your money back! (minus the deductable, must wait up to 60 days for processing)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
can u send me the link of your auction please. ill take a look at it for you. have you posted any feedback on the seller yet?

YES YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/insurance.html

I guess they changed the policy up a bit from a couple years ago. That page had ALL your answers... if you need help, I'm here. :)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
some good news

LEGEND_101 said:
Yo Darith, my purchase was only $127.00 shipped. Can I still get it back? Or does it has to be over $150?
hey man,
i just thought i'd share some news. the claim that i filed 7 months ago is being processed now. (just got an email from ebay)
anyways, there's a 25 dollar charge to file a claim so basically you can get u'r money back minus 25 bux if they decide u'r in the right. in my case, the user cancelled his account with ebay and bounced out. looks like i'll get my money back but i dont know how long it'll take. good luck man. it'll werk out sooner or later.
-j

1 - 13 of 13 Posts