Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so background about my setup. I have a aftermarket deck aftermarked analog eq. 2 10s in custom box with a amplifier powering my subs and one powering my deck and speakers with a digital cap.

How do i go about tuning my amps. Theres crossover bass boost hp and lp and channels and all that wiz. I am kinda clueless when it comes to this. I tuend my hp and lp to about 100 and my gain is at about 25 percent. So far my stereo sounds semi decent. But this was the same setup on my other car and it sounded increadable. When i crashed it i took everything and put it into my legend but it just dosnt sound the same and i know it has to be with tuning my amp just right.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay so background about my setup. I have a aftermarket deck aftermarked analog eq. 2 10s in custom box with a amplifier powering my subs and one powering my deck and speakers with a digital cap.

How do i go about tuning my amps. Theres crossover bass boost hp and lp and channels and all that wiz. I am kinda clueless when it comes to this. I tuend my hp and lp to about 100 and my gain is at about 25 percent. So far my stereo sounds semi decent. But this was the same setup on my other car and it sounded increadable. When i crashed it i took everything and put it into my legend but it just dosnt sound the same and i know it has to be with tuning my amp just right.
Oh yeah one other thing id like to add right now i seem to have no mids just extreme highs and extreme lows. I have 2 way speakers with tweeters in the center. Is there any tweaking i can do to get some mids.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The same setup will sound different in different cars. Usually hatchbacks and SUV's have more of a boom, better acoustics and all that daz. My answer to your question is to just play around with the knobs and find something that suites your ears. You have your own tastes. As for the extreme high & lows, mess around with the crossover for your highs. Don't set them too high. And also, check your HU and turn the mids on higher.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.