Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out. I am thinkin of takin a road trip to different colleges over spring break. Im thinkin of goin to GA tech. Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Colorado. in that order It would be tight if I could meet legend owners all over the place. Leon, im comin to see ya. And got horns i think i can make your houston meet! hell yeah. I hope that this works out
Ill post my itenerary later and if any of yall have suggestions on hotels or anything in those areas please post. How many hours is it from Dallas to ATL? and from Houston to Lubbock? and Lubbock to Denver. any help would be appreciated.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
tnelson said:
Check this out. I am thinkin of takin a road trip to different colleges over spring break. Im thinkin of goin to GA tech. Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Colorado. in that order It would be tight if I could meet legend owners all over the place. Leon, im comin to see ya. And got horns i think i can make your houston meet! hell yeah. I hope that this works out
Ill post my itenerary later and if any of yall have suggestions on hotels or anything in those areas please post. How many hours is it from Dallas to ATL? and from Houston to Lubbock? and Lubbock to Denver. any help would be appreciated.
peace
Tnelson
I have to give u props, for doing that, sounds fly too, going from campus to campus, NOW THATS A ROAD TRIP, anyways if u do make it out here i'll definatly show u around even if no-one else can make it around your arrival, ohhh i just hope it's during the weekend cuz i work weeknights:D

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet that would be tight hate. Where are you from? ATL?
Yeah i could definatly use a tour, but i may not be able to make the atlanta leg of the trip. Ill find out. Its just that the G-tech tuition is so expensive, so that may not be an option. Out of state w/ room and board is about 21 thou a year. damn
anyway, thanks for the help offers yall.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
tnelson said:
sweet that would be tight hate. Where are you from? ATL?
Yeah i could definatly use a tour, but i may not be able to make the atlanta leg of the trip. Ill find out. Its just that the G-tech tuition is so expensive, so that may not be an option. Out of state w/ room and board is about 21 thou a year. damn
anyway, thanks for the help offers yall.
peace
Tnelson
just for your fyi, In GA theres this scholorship called the HOPE, if your a GA resident and can maintain a 3.0 or better u can get it....just thought it might be some good info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts