Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know any on how to change light bulb (low beams), sparks plugs and cange the winshield squirties lol :D I will appreciate it a lotzzzzzz! Thank you guys.........

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
1) light bulbs- take out the cover by turning it counter clockwise. after removing the cover you'll see the bulb is held in by 2 clips on either side of the bulb. loosen the clips and take the bulb out. do everything in revers and you got it.
2)Washer nozzles- take the clips off the heat shield on the hood. disconnect the hoses from the OEM nozzles and pop them out. put the new nozzles in, hook up the hoses and run the power line to some power source. usually the corner light power leads.

as for the spark plugs, i'm pretty sure if you remove the covers on top of the engine, you'll be able to see them. just unscrew them, gap the new plugs and screw it back in with the correct torque. someone else sould give you better details on this one.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey tahnkz alot! But do I have to remove the whole headlight box? I looked at it, it seems that there's no way of just pulling out the bulb with the wires from the back of the box like in other cars. I noticed that there's two screws one on the right corner and one on the bottom by the radiator. R those the ones I have to unscrew to take the whole box out? Do u know of any websites that will have pics and what to do.

As for the squirties, I wanted to pull those tacs that hold the hood cover but I wasn't sure and didn't want to brake tham because it seemed that once u remove them u need new ones.

The spark plugs r tricky, they r coils instead of wires. I also need to find a link for that. Thanks for evrything though ;)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
take a look at the back of the headlight. there will be 2 "caps" on each light. unscrew the one behind low beam and u'll see the buld. you do not need to take the housing out.
-j

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oooowwwww ~ Thanks man!. LOL ~ Feels like a Captain Dumazz LOL

Oooowwwww ~ Thanks man!. LOL ~ I feel like a Captain Dumazz LOL Hopefully my 9006 blue lights will work coo. Thanks again man! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts