Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· ¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my heater won't work somtimes and doesn't blow the air that hard, i'll have it on than it'll just stop for some reason or somtimes it won't come on at all. i'll have to either mess with the knob or kinda hit it where the controls are, but that could be a short but, the main thing is it doesn't blow out the air that hard at all i'll have it at full blast and it'll barly blow any air out, anyone with the same problem or had this problem before. Plz help thanks

· ¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where is the filter located i'm not sure where it is at

thanks

· Registered
899 Posts
There may be a DIY. The filter is near the passenger's feet. The glove box door and passenger under dash plate has to come off, then some wires moved a little then two screws and presto you are there. The filter will plug up. Also leaves and stuff that fall down get stuck on the right side of the filter. I've pulled lots of crap our of there in the fall when the leaves are falling. The last factory filter I bought was about $20. They are carbon coated to reduce odors. If you aren't mechanically inclined you'll want to let someone who is do it. The yellow wire is for the airbags so you have to be careful around it.

· ¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tight thanks guys ya i was just wondering i work on cars put i paint and do body work don't really know much bout mechanical stuff, i know my basic stuff not that much though but thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.