Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im new to this just signed up tonight...i was hoping yall could just give me your input on what rims i should get ive pretty much narrowed it down to two i drive a 92 coupe a dark charcoal grey color. gonna order them tomorrow so respond quickly! plese =) hopefully i can do this right....i think they should be in my avatar just tell me which you like better...my avatar isnt working... am i allowed to put URL's from the website im buying em from on here?

· ¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
I would go with the Akuma Wheels N05. I think they are nicer than the other ones

· Registered
203 Posts

· Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
Legendtoo said:
Hmmmm...never heard of these wheels. I'd be wary of them...looks like more knock-off wheels. Save up and buy quality, that's what I always say.

· Registered
1,479 Posts
If it were me, I'd save up and buy a used set of Rays, Advans, Work, etc. It's better than spending a grand now, then 6 months down the road spending another couple grand because the cheaper wheels you bought cracked or bent. Add them up, and you could have saved up and bought a used set of the above.

By the way, the tires they include in these packages are basically throw away tires. Wanli are crap !!!

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was either gonna get falken or kumho tires not the off brand crap...but i honestly dont have 2 or 3 grand to ever spend on wheels like that i just liked these what are the chances of the akumas cracking or bending?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.