Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need some serious advice. I have an eclipse head unit, two twelve inch woofers and a 1000 watt memphis amp in the Ac. I have my ipod hooked up to the aux in the back of the head unit and use it all the time. I killed my battery the other day by leaving my fog lights on (I know DUmb as hell) and didnt jump it for like a day (also stupid). Ever since i jumped it though my stereo doesnt seem as loud as it did at the same volume. Its got a muffled sound almost. Then today I was listining to this sh**ty system and I had to hit the brakes hard and it got more quiet and muffled when i did?! The weirdest freakin thing! could it be my sub box or does anyone have any idea what i should do? Any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
650 Posts
nice.... i was gonna say check your fuse(s) too. i have a crappy fuse holder and i go through fuses like nothin (instead of blowing, they melt the end caps off because the holder doesnt hold it well). it cuts in and out sometime because the fuse gets too hot. well glad u got it figured out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.