Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 95 LEGEND LS, COMPLETELY STOCK!

A family member gave it to me with 72K. I am debating the various modifications I can put on the car. I looked around on this forum which is absolutely amazing, and found a number of GEN 2 legends that looked phenomenal. If anyone knows where to get -

-One piece head lights
-Tail lights other than stock, preferably white middle which i think looks amazing
-what is the biggest rim size that i can have without looking like a clown car? I heard 20 inch makes the car look bad? :confused:

I am open to all suggestions, feel free to let me know what you think I should do to my Legend. It is dark green with beige interior. I am a new legend owner I wish I had this car earlier! Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
224 Posts
ebay for the jdm's, i got 17's on mines. i think they look nice 215-45-17's didn't wanna give too much comfort w/BIG rims on her. anything larger than 19's and i think you got a rough ride, that's just me tho. i do wanna drop it an inch or so.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
one piece headlights -ebay
rear lights -diy... good luck :p
rims, stick with the 17's like n8s94ls said, i know someone riding on 20's it looks wierd. 17's and lower

1 - 4 of 4 Posts