Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man oh man i just locked my car keys in my legend! aagh i stopped it in my garage and i took the keys out of the ignition, but then i put them on the dash for a second because i had to load some stuff out of my backseat. i have a habit of hitting the switch to lock all the doors as soon as i open the driver door, which is what i did here right after i opened the back door. so then, being the genius i am, i closed the driver door (thought i had my keys in my pocket), moved out some boxes outta the back and then CLOSED THE BACK DOOR!!!! argh crap so all my doors are closed all my doors and locked...and my stupid car keyes are sitting on the dash staring at me and laughing at me:rolleyes: luckily i have a extra house key in my garage so i could get on my comp. does anybody know how to like...open up the door without a key? don't post it on here, please PM me cuz i dont want people to be reading this and getting ideas you know...i'd understand if you guys didnt wanna tell me cuz u think i might be usin the info for like...legend jacking (nice idea but no thanks). if anybody here has any clue on how i can get my keys back please PM me quickly...thanks a bunch you guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.