Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a few pics of my son. he was born monday april 21st at 8:11 a.m.
tanner and i sortly after he was born

im a wreck we were up for over 24 hrs but here i am in all my glory

here's my sister holding him today at home

here's my wife looking a little tired (still worn out from a long pregnancy)

another close up

here is his room that i worked on forever

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Congrats! and welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. It gets better daily.

...for the veteran parents who are like... say what....none of my kids are 5 years old yet, so no teenagers...so right now it is still wonderful.:giggle:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Awwwww, babeees! Congrats man! (and to your wife) Enjoy it and take a million pictures because they grow up way too fast!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations.

Now gimmie your sister's number. :yes:
if she wasn't 15 then maybe:lol:

thanks for all the compliments guys. i tore into the interior of the car today cause i figured i better do it while he is sleeping and i have a week off. i'll post pics of that tomarrow when i finish it

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats man! My wife is due with our first child any day now! I'll definately post pics when she's born! Congrats again...
congrats bro. my wife wasn't do until next week but tanner had other ideas. the birth is an eye opening experience, but my son is the best thing that has ever happend to me. can't wait to see pics of your daughter

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
You remind me of "Me" 21 years ago :D ...congratulations OP. I'm sure you've already heard; the first three months is the hardest, but you'll manage ;)

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Congrats to you my good man. Its good to see a big smile on ya. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You remind me of "Me" 21 years ago :D ...congratulations OP. I'm sure you've already heard; the first three months is the hardest, but you'll manage ;)
yeah so far we haven't got much sleep, he is pretty fussy. hopefully he lets us sleep for at least a couple hours at a time tonight.

and yeah i am always smiling:yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.