Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/COLOR][/B]signature![/COLOR]This is my second son. It's 92 LS. No mods except system and new HID's except this picture was taken before I put them on. :D I hope to show u guys more pic of this car and my other son (R.I.P. 90 LS coupe ~ died in a car accident :(). This pic was taken on the way to gamble in Reno last year, by Truckee to be exact. Hope u like the pic!.

P.S. It didn't let me upload the pic so I put it on my signature!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Nice car... lots of snow!

Are those GS Rims???

It's not fair, I have a GS Sedan that didn't come with GS rims.. I was telling some Legend peeps last night in the chat.. that.. I think...

the previous owner of my GS, took out the:
-CD Changer
-CD Changer Tin
-GS Rims

And sold them on ebay or something.. LOL. I have some aftermarket 15"s on my GS right now.. (that's what it came with).. I'm hoping for 17" Konig Tantrums at least.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually the previous owner bought them and put them on :D So yes they r :D But I'm selling the car :( Dark colors r a pain in tha azz to maintain clean. That is alot of snow, I was on my way to Gamble in Reno, AZ. After I sell this one I'm gettin a WHITE one :D hopefully 93 and up myb a sedan not sure yet. I know that coupes hav 230hp and sedans have only 200hp. :( We'll see.......Latin...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
There is one Sedan that has the 230HP, the GS edition, made in 1994-1995.

Like the one I own. I've always loved black on a Legend, but people keep complaining. I was thinking about painting my white one to a diff color like black... everyone says I'm crazy.. so I'll think about it for a couple of years.. lol

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohhhh really? :D I guess I'm getting a 94 Gs WHITE than :D. Sure it's more money, but hey it's worth it! WHITE 94 GS HERE I COME :D. VRRRROOOOMMM VROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
lol

Just remember:

200HP TypeI
91-92 Coupe (All Trims)
91-95 Sedan (L, LS, SE)

230HP Type II:
93-95 Coupe (All Trims)
94-95 Sedan (GS ONLY)

And from what I recall, if you're looking for a manual, all the TypeIIs are 6-speed, while the TypeI is 5-speed.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup! Hopefully I can find a 6 speed white coupe so i can beat 6speed in a race. LOL J/K It will b sometime b4 I can beat him with out any mods on it LOL. Thanks 4 the input though FutureX. I wanted also a sedan so that way when u ride with people u never have to move ur seat back and forward like in a coupe. Time will tell. :D VRROMMMMMM VROOOOOOOOOOMMMM! :D Latin.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts