·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
702 Posts
Piece of sh*t mother fuc*er!!!!

And I thought I knew everything there was to know! HAHA, I can't seem to get too far in this game!

It is funny tho!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Man with the ventilation system off, the Legend is a "Hot Box." Just ask the car behind me during the cruz after the ASL 4/20 meet. Even at high speed, it all stays right where you want it. until you open the sunroof. Gotta Love these Legends!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
193 Posts
Re: To smoke or not to smoke

MadDog said:
Just curious...

Who else blazes in their car?
I just don't blaze, I drink (while parked of course before I go to a club) and I drive around trippin or rollin. No wait, Esti might read this.... nevermind. I only drive to and from school and work and stop at rail road crossings. :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: To smoke or not to smoke

MadDog said:
Just curious...

Who else blazes in their car?
Once in awhile if im stuck in traffic or going on a long trip... being sober in traffic suxs.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I made it to skunk weed before losing. I asked the fu cking audience a question and 71% said B was the right answer. Well, THEY WERE WRONG!!! Fu ckers must all have been baked. :mad: :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I stopped smoking the fire green green in Dec. of 2001...
Awww... sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I SMOKE WEED 5x + a day in my legend!!

i baked 13 blunts over the weekend with my two friends. i closed the vents turned the car off, all the windows up and by the end there wasn't enough xygen in the car to even light the lighter!! it was really fun and my car still smells like dro. later.....i gotta go smoke.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
13 blunts? damn must have been some swag. you cant smoke 13 blunts of da chronic in a weekend. Plus it would cost too much.. We dont smoke nothing but the best **** here in sunny southern california.

·
Registered
50 Posts
finished the the game...

uhhh, not sure if this is a good thing but I got to the last type of bud. The other games are pretty cool as well. Of course in college I got all that info from my friends. :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Re: Re: To smoke or not to smoke

FuSioNpNoY said:

I just don't blaze, I drink (while parked of course before I go to a club) and I drive around trippin or rollin. No wait, Esti might read this.... nevermind. I only drive to and from school and work and stop at rail road crossings. :D
hahahahaha!!!! trippin' and rollin'...i used to do all that stuff back in the day...but no more...those days are over for me! :) i'm satisfied now with a nice blunt of some chronic...and i do smoke in my car if i'm like stuck in traffic or with a friend or something and just cruising through georgetown or pretty much wherever...don't drink much at all and would never drive my car drunk...sometimes it's cool to just park in a dark area and just hotbox.

nooo way i'd ever drive tripping again!!!!! never ever ever...especially after all the fuc*ing deer i saw in the road everywhere one time!!!! :rolleyes:

hahaha

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
WOO HOO!!! I made it all the way to the northern lights then it wanted $$ from me so I quit.:cool:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Legend95 said:

I don't do drugs; just weed...
Like he said, Friggin druggies...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts