Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup man, i remember seeing on the old forums... glad to see you on this one now. I always thought your coupe was one tight sh*t and was wondering... could you post up some pictures of your white coupe? You still got the 19s on? thnx man.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here you go.... These are over a year old, since then I put white ACURA emblems. I am also dropping it another .50" with Konis and Brembo rotors next month.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Damn, At first you could not get me to own a white car of any shade, but you made this ride look like vanilla ice cream, Looks delicious Bro.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Damm I love that car Dawk, you really did it up on that one, where did you get those rims because I've been looking for something like that for awhile but have had no luck.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks. The rear bumper lenses are for 94-97 Accords. The fit isn't perfect but close. I had to special order the wheels direst from the company two years ago. They are from Japan, and i had to wait 3 months for them. I am not sure if they have them in stock anymore, it's been a while.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thanks for the info Dawk, if you come across the companies info please PM it to me. Also do you have AOL IM?

·
Registered
123 Posts
No, I didn't have to do any cutting. Just a tight fit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts