·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Thanks, saw it too late, been sick, got the flu bad :(

It went for $168, kinda high for a used part. An alpine can be usually had for $130 + $30 for that cable.. $160 new. I wonder how it would mount though. I'm also missing the "TIN" that it goes in.. grrr...

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
That changer above is an OEM Acura CD changer. While I'm well aware that is is made by Alpine, the OEM part does carry more wieght than the comparable Alpine changers, simple because it is an OEM part and many people want the OEM fit and finish and logo, and because that picture above shows that it includes the OEM Cd changer mounting bracket which is somewhat hard to find. Just by the looks of that bracket, my guess would be that it was from a Coupe.

I personally think $150-$175 for the OEM changer with magazine and mounting bracket is a good price. For the older Alpine changers (59XX) that the OEM changer is based on, I would say $100-$140, depending on exacly which model # is a good price. For the newer Alpine (CHM) changers like the CHM-S601, 611, I would ssay $120-$150 is a decent price. The CHM-S620 should be about $175 used, or if new, no more then $230.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Are the H/A OEM changers from other models the same as the one for the Legend? The Integra and Accord changers are the same... If so, it sould be easier to find them on ebay as there is almost always one listed under Intergra or Accord. But, the mounting brackets are different...?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts