Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Legend drivers. From everything I've read so far it seems like fun. It's nice to finally find a solid Legend site. I'm one of those people who can't help but get out to the races whenever I get the chance, so maybe I'll see some of you guys out there one of these days. Anyway, it's nice to be a part of this little community here :D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
GenIILegend said:
Hey, I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Legend drivers. From everything I've read so far it seems like fun. It's nice to finally find a solid Legend site. I'm one of those people who can't help but get out to the races whenever I get the chance, so maybe I'll see some of you guys out there one of these days. Anyway, it's nice to be a part of this little community here :D
Welcome aboard and hope we can all be of great help to you. If you have any questions, comments or ideas, just feel free to post.

·
Registered
702 Posts
what's up bro...welcome, i'm sure you'll like it here and you'll find it very useful to learn more about your car and how to do things and help with any problems as well as very entertaining at times...welcome again :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Welcome GenIILegend!

Where in bay area you? Which year is your car? Sedan or coupe?
feels free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm actually in San Francisco. To answer the other questions, mine is a 1991 sedan with some mods to it, mostly appearance and sound, not too much in the performance category but hopefully that'll change soon. Thanks to all you guys for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
424 Posts
WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D
good to hav u here and ask away..............:p

Latin.................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts