Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where did you get the lense to do u'r tails? i thought 1/2 plexi glass would be fine but turns out they're illegal.
where id you get those clear lenses that diffuse the light like dat? were they pieces from ither taillights or does some store sell em?
thanx for the info.

-j

·
Registered
334 Posts
I used the 1/4 in plexiglass from Home Depot. Why would the 1/2 in be illegal? Anyways, are you talking about the defuser on top or bottom? On the bottom, I'd just used the factory ones (behind the red). On top, I got those off a 90-93 integra bumper lense (squared clear)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool

the reason why its illegal because it will show the light directly into the driver's sight using just a clear plexiglass. it is considered a moving violation at here in NY. i thought they sold sheets of that glass which would've been perfect. thanx.
-j

·
Registered
139 Posts
Aiznpride or legend_101, can either of you make a tutorial, or post some instructions? Those cleared tails look awsome legend_101.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm still in the middle of cutting but i think legend 101 had something but dont remember the link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts