Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey LegendC, where did u get ur crystal CLEAR corners? Thanks
Latin.............

·
Registered
595 Posts
APC Euro style corners. Not to expensive, I bought them at a local speedshop.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

G

·
Best place to get 'em is www.procarparts.com, just go under the Acura section and then get the appropriate ones for either a sedan or coupe. They're real cheap, I ordered from them a while ago and got some clear bumpers but they sent me some for a sedan instead of my coupe and they have been real pricks about it, so be careful. If it doesn't end up working out then I'm going to try to make it so that nobody with a Legend ever buys from them again. Until then you can order from them because they have the best price I think ;).

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I've bought Clear bumpers and Indiglos from Procarparts and they had quick/fairly cheap shipping. I reccomend them.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I just won some Clear corners and clear signal lenses from Procarparts and they quoted me too damm high in shipping for a combined shipment to Florida via UPS ground

It was like $18.00 bucks! _uck That noise
so I wrote them back and told them that they are not going to Japan! I hope they come back with a price like 8 or 9 dollars to ship both in the same friggin box cause they are so damm light

I got these for my newly aquired 1994 Black GS Sedan and was wondering if the clear bumber signal lenses are totally clear? or do they have that frosted Diffuser inside them which is just in front of the bulb itself.

Regards, James

Dont forget I got some stuff 4 sale coming off her soon! :)

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
The clear bumper peice for the sedan have a clear diffuser infront of the bulb, it's just like the oem peice execpt it's clear instead of amber.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ok, thanks thats cool
cause this time around I do not have a second set of Sylvania
SilverVisions like I do in my LS coupes clears

I guess the clear diffuser helps hide the amber bulb too

Thanks, James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts