Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody, yeah I've been away, far away, I'm here for a night so I thought I check out the forum post ah little say hi before I leave out in the morning. YYYYYeeeessss your seeing right, I removed the sig sorry buuuutttt (sharing more than I needed to) if you don't understand it's ok, your probably not suppose to. Anywho gotta turn in get some rest have a long week ahead of me, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
hi! it's nice to hear from you again~! enjoy your stay here at Le Legend chatae de forums... lol goodluck on your week.

i know i wont be able to survive... beginning of the weeks are horrible... class mondays, busy all mondays doing physics & engineering hw and lab report, then early class on tues followed by back to back classes that last until 8 pm, don't get home until late night, then i have to do physics hw due at 4 am, then class on wed, but it is followed by diff eq hw due on thurs... then the week from there on is smoooth sailing... *wonders the reason why some of the gray hairs appeared a couple months back*

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Wow Legenddarith you are one busy person hang in man it will all be worth it.

HHHHeeeyy MISS C. good to hear from ya we've been missin ya.
YYYYYoooo whats with the sig babe??? it's all a secret now?
No, I think I understand, if I remember correctly you were saying how private your family (Father) is and how he didn't even want you to post pictures over the internet, is that it? I somewhat know how collectors are with their trophies, they only show them off in controlled enviornments (car shows and the like) and on top of that your filthy rich and so you have to be even more careful as to how much you share with the public, you can't take just anything for granted you have to always be thinking defensively or be one step ahead, boy I don't envy you rich folk whats the use of having anything. But yeah I can see your reasons, anyone can pull up this site and observe, not just its members. So MISS C. I'm not hate'in.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
I still say until Miss C makes a meet, "she" is just as likely to be a pimple faced geek playing with your hormones.:p

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
You're right, it could be someone just messing around. However, at the same time, it can also be someone real you know.

Anyways, MissC, we like to have you around, this is a Legend community, we like all Legend users to be here, regardless of their social status, upbringings, and even ppl like Jose3030 (lol sorry Jose)...however, if *pure* security is your concern, then I don't recommend surfing around the web, unless your "access" account is registered under diff name/address, and other measures in place....there are certain, things, that are meant to make each user unique, so he/she can be traced by in case of crime was commited etc.. but I'm sure you know that. Anyways, you could always register a new account, start off clean.

Anyways, changing gears a little bit, if MissC is rich.. as said before, then we have to understand, the wishes of her family, and protection to herself you know. While I would like to believe, no one here is capable of something...this is a public forum, where ANYONE, can come by.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:

Anyways, MissC, we like to have you around, this is a Legend community, we like all Legend users to be here, regardless of their social status, upbringings, and even ppl like Jose3030 (lol sorry Jose)...
And here I was minding my own business...
lol..

It's like, DAMN, SEE WHAT I GOTTA PUT UP WITH!?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Muahaha.. :D

Do you search for your name or something? LOL
Nah man,
I was perusing the boards in between trouble tickets.
;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm with Dave on this one. I'm not hatin'. I just don't like it when people think they're doing me a favor by "posting before I leave out in the morning." If she needs her privacy, that's fine. But don't come on here braggin about how much privacy you need. Kinda defeats the purpose don't ya think???

G

·
Ok i'm kinda pissed that here is a 95 Black on Black 6-speed Coupe on 19's HRE's at that w/ a Million $$$ soundsystem.. HID's and A Leather Suede interior and I CANT SEE IT.. wow such cool specs. What a plush Coupe... It probably not real...:rolleyes:

Just my opinion...

But when I get my Coupe "looking up to par" :rolleyes: I will have NO PROBLEM showing you guys how I did it and what I did.. :)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Ok i'm kinda pissed that here is a 95 Black on Black 6-speed Coupe on 19's HRE's at that w/ a Million $$$ soundsystem.. HID's and A Leather Suede interior and I CANT SEE IT.. wow such cool specs. What a plush Coupe... It probably not real...:rolleyes:

Just my opinion...

But when I get my Coupe "looking up to par" :rolleyes: I will have NO PROBLEM showing you guys how I did it and what I did.. :)
Like you,
I only believe what I can see.

Dont tell me you got this big and bad car if you cant back it up w/ pictures.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
lol

welcome back Ms C

For motivation, I have pics :)
(jose goes for the low blow)

WHO SAID YOUR CAR WAS BIG AND BAD?
:)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Well I don't know MISS C's motives because I don't know her, but before I go accusing her of anything and this goes for anyone, I try to at least understand and put myself in their shoes first. Yes, DaveC makes a valid point, It even got me thinking that it could be somebody pulling our string here, but here's some food for thought, there could be a whole bunch of people here pulling our strings I mean really, how many of us here really have Legends?? how many of us here with Legends really have Mods? I mean dang no one has ever seen my car or myself, look at my sig, all you know is that I have a Pearl white 95 Legend sedan no pic's, I have no plans of attending any meets so you may never see me or my car, does that make me a pimply face geek messin with you all? maybe maybe not, and those of you who don't have your cars in the Gallary, I never seen many of you or your cars and probably never will does that make you a pimply face geek? maybe maybe not. All I'm saying guys is lets respect the rights of others giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, myself included. If were being messed with then were being messed with, we will not die. No one, No one should feel obligated to prove their cars exsitance to anyone if they choose not to. No one here on this board owe anyone here a single thing but mutual respect, I don't think thats asking for much. If its a degree of privacy the girl wants then she can have it, who in the world am I to get upset because she wants it :confused: its not that serious guys. Repeat after me, its.... just.... a...... forum......Period. Its going to be alright.

G

·
Nah Reno G even if you were a pimpled face geek and didnt even have a GS but you were able to help me find JDM 1-Pices or hook me up w/ a GB for Leather... I would'nt care cause your helping me out.:D

See it is just a forum board but some people put a lot of time, $$ and baby their rides (as I know you do too):) and this is there home away from home... Peep this I don't know anyone on this forum but I've chatted w/ Trojan Horse, Speed Demon, and Cody all the time... just to name a few... Never met any of them and this summer me Cody and mabey ATLimaging will get together and help me install my konis and HR's mabey my rims too... Hell, I dont know these guys from adam but we link up cause we have a passion for Legends...

To me it's sad to perpitrate(sp?) a fraud and say things that arent real... I can agree that privacy is ok... but dont throw it in my face and say "i'll never show my car" or "I removed my sig because...." who cares!

But what would be the purpouse of saying all these cool ideas and things youve done if no onecan see it.. thoes who TRULLY (forum members) will appreciate you hardwork and pain...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
True that, I hear what your sayin. I'm not saying you or anyone else is wrong for feeling the way you feel, its just that maybe she has a valid reason thats all, and no I'm not brown nosein/ swangin/jockin/or whatever you want to call it on the girl, this is just me, I would respond this way to any of you. MISS C. when ever you get around to reading what you started, I along with the rest is curious to know why you begain to share then snatch away, in all honesty its chipping away your credibility sweetie and its slowly turning you into a pimply faced geek. Yes you said privacy but.....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Being stroked?

Thai.95LCoupe said:
Nah Reno G even if you were a pimpled face geek and didnt even have a GS but you were able to help me find JDM 1-Pices or hook me up w/ a GB for Leather... I would'nt care cause your helping me out.:D

See it is just a forum board but some people put a lot of time, $$ and baby their rides (as I know you do too):) and this is there home away from home...

To me it's sad to perpitrate(sp?) a fraud and say things that arent real... I can agree that privacy is ok... but dont throw it in my face and say "i'll never show my car" or "I removed my sig because...." who cares!

But what would be the purpouse of saying all these cool ideas and things youve done if no onecan see it.. thoes who TRULLY (forum members) will appreciate you hardwork and pain...

Word bro.

Why would you join a forum/Community if your not trying to be a part of it. Stay in the shadows if thats where you want or have to live. Thats fine if you dont want to come to a meet, but man not even a pic. as was mentioned in a previous thread, If someone wants what you have bad enough, It can be taken from you.
And if security is your issue, whats more of a security risk, Driving your car around town and to your HOME at night so that you could be followed. Or Posting a pic online with your plates smudged?
Im just dont like someone coming to a group and saying I have Blah blah blah blah but you cant see it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.