Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new!

I always hang out at forums.legend.org and never know this place existed. No one tells me.....I just wait for answers at that old forum not knowing where everyone is...

Now I know!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Welcome to the board!

sympatico said:
Hi, I am new!
94 Acura Legend LS sedan FULLY LOADED
- Engine: K&N Drop In, Exxon SuperFlo Synthetic oil, Prolong, Limited Slip differential, synthetic tranny oil
I don't think the Legend had LSD?:confused:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
sympatico said:
Hi, I am new!

I always hang out at forums.legend.org and never know this place existed. No one tells me.....I just wait for answers at that old forum not knowing where everyone is...

Now I know!
HEH HEH HEH FRESH BLOOD HEH HEH

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did not know the car has LSD until I read the manual saying that the limited slip differential oil must be changed every 24000km. Most CDM cars have LSD because of weather.

·
Registered
847 Posts
:eek:
you sure it's "Limited Slip Differential" and not just "Differential"??

·
Registered
397 Posts
sympatico said:
Hi, I am new!

Now I know!
It's good to have you. You might want to enter your city and state to your profile. I've found you realize sometimes other legend forum members live really close. :) PEACE!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks people...

Yeah, I am sure. the manual says Limited slip differential and shows you how to change the oil.

It is common for Honda cars to switch tranny, but the cost is not worth the time and money.

As for the mods, I got it because the old parts are worn out, so I upgraded them instead of getting OEM parts.

About the ride, it is faboulous. Does not ride like an 8 year old car at all. I do such a good job keeping it clean, change fluid, and make sure the engine is flushed once in a while. I also like using fuel injector cleaner frequently to keep my fuel system clean.
Everyone who rides in my car thinks the car is a 1997 car because it is so quiet.

Once in a while, someone will come up to me and tell me my car sucks. I just stand in awe, luaghing at his bliss of ignorance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts