1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Hello guys :p

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
YES!!! just like off-topic!!! FINALLY! The ROCK has come back.... To the legend forum.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Jose Jose Jose!!

I have a question for you, since you've owened both G1 and G2... in your opinion...

Is the steering wheel on the G2 a lot softer than the G1 (Like turning at low speeds)

And are the pedals a lot firmer??

I'm trying to figure out if there's anything wrong with my G2 or if the Steering Wheel Feel, and Pedal feel are different from the G1. I got used to my G1, and the difference is a lot on those two things.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well....

FutureX 2001 said:
Jose Jose Jose!!

I have a question for you, since you've owened both G1 and G2... in your opinion...

Is the steering wheel on the G2 a lot softer than the G1 (Like turning at low speeds)

And are the pedals a lot firmer??

I'm trying to figure out if there's anything wrong with my G2 or if the Steering Wheel Feel, and Pedal feel are different from the G1. I got used to my G1, and the difference is a lot on those two things.
Well buddy, in my situation,
I had a HIGH MILEAGE G1 and a low mileage G2, so your results may be different .

I'm not quite sure how to answer your question.
It is easier to turn the steering wheel on my G2.
Also, it seems more sure footed on the highway at higher speeds.
I think that you may want to get the GS rims to really find out what the difference is.

I know that your car is a GS and you've got some random 15's on there. You might want to get the GS rims and try again and see what happens. I know 16's are more sure footed than regular 15's.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Anyone know how similar the feel of the G2 Legend is to the G1 3.2TL?

And about the G2 vs G1... well I believe the G1 wheel is much bigger than the G2, the cars have different widths, and the G2 has more power so of course they will feel quite different...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts