Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a post about this back in the old forums but I figured for Archive sake I may as well do it again:

Hey you guys, just got done with my latest revision to my Zelda. Anyways, here are some pics and let me know if you have any questions on install, etc. I took some pictures of the clear corners too which I put amber bulbs in both corners.

I'll try to take some better pictures where you can really see the coolness of the HID's. I was in a rush with these, and it's hard anyways to capture the trueness of the HID's on camera.

4100K D2S Sylvania HIDs w/ Hella Ballasts:

COMPARISON: 9006 Halogen on left, 4100K D2S Sylvania HID on right:

Amber Corners:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I decided to just show the most important picture right here in the message to make it a little easier.

COMPARISON: 9006 Halogen on left, 4100K D2S Sylvania HID on right:

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, the visibility is amazing. It's like night and day (no pun intended :cool: ). The installation was actually very easy and the D2S bulbs amazingly fit perfectly into the 9006 housing without any modification.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thats awsome. How much did it cost and where did you get it? HID is something I have wanted for a long time, but cost has kept me away. I think I will be getting some soon though.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got them from a friend who got them from a friend that works at an Audi dealership. Anyways, it ended up costing me $250, and my friend installed it to :cool:. I'm real happy with the results and you can't beat the price, real bright light. I think though that in the future I may upgrade to 6000K bulbs, it'll cost me $240 but I think that it'll be worth it. I just want to upgrade my suspension and lower my car first. Plus, I have to fix my antenna and door lock actuator. It's only money though right ;).

·
Registered
424 Posts
Can u post a pic of the inside so we could how u set up the ballast? :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Ok someone enlighten me on the HID's, I keep hearing about all these different bulb types whats the difference, and why aren't they just purchased at the time you got the whole thing?? :confused:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ambers

What is the difference in the amber bulbs from stock? They look good.. Where did you get them?? :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
I saw those on a website. Let me see if I can find it and i'll let u know!

Latin.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts