Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there all great site you have here i bought my 94 gs auto about 6 mos ago with 115k on it... the car runs incredibly and has the looks to match also just recently got a 96 328i 5 spd (both cars black on black ;) )

once again just saying high!

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Hi Ebb
just out of curiosity. I see, you're from Clumbus in OH? We have some members which are from Ohio! Enjoy your nice stay here -Mike

Greetings And Welome Aboard !​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh Thank You all .... as soon as i get my camera back

from my parents ill post a pic of the GS all i have now are pics of my 328i and probably wouldnt be to proper posting bimmer pics in a Acura Forum.... lol
:giggle:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GSteg said:
;) so the big question...

which is it...the bimmer or the acura?

any plans as to modding either car?
haha.... thats a good question.... ive had the legend a lil longer and have'nt done anything to it @ all..... i kinda like it the way it is.... i just see no sense in it since it is an auto..... maybe a new exhaust sometime in the future and an intake to help things breathe a lil easier and the possibilty of some slight suspension upgrades, on the other hand the 328i ive already ordered a uuc short shifter for that..... plan on converting to obd I and getting a dinan chip and remus exhaust for it thats about it .....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.