Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What things are you guys into besides Legends.

I'm busy with a few things:

1. computer crap (typical chinese)
2. weight lifting
3. RC cars (I have this Yokomo with a Civic body and 2 speed transmission)

- ek

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Video games
mountain biking(although i had to pawn the one i had since i dogged it):(
Movies or rather collecting DvD's
Anime (or as i like to say Japanimation):D
Kung Fu flicks (chinese super ninjas is proberly one of my favorites)
Speed (In any vehicular fashion i can get it)
Bikes ( i'm trying to cop me a Suzuki 750 Gixxer for the summer):cool:
computers (mostly networking)
Hip Hop (the real ishhh not the crap thats on the radio):mad:
Writing
Drawing(when i have time which is never):(
Formula 1 racing (screw nascar, try turning to the right suckas):D
Football, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Baseball, (almost any sport really)
Betting when i got an edge :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
Computers overclocking, not that extreme with bong and water cooler yet.

I also like techno, house, trance and eurodance kind of music.

Good food, good food and good food.

And definitely cars, but not americans........ I hate american cars (no offense to anyone here who owns and thinks that american cars are the greatest) This is just me guys! hehehhee.........:D :D :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Mountain biking
Electronics, especially home theater stuff

I love music, and I listen to every type of music from classic rock to hip hop and techno. My only limits are country music ("makes me want to kill myself"LOL) and some weird jazz stuff.
I am an avid guitar player as well, and I mostly play older music because the new music is to easy and repetetive. The old stuff is more chanllenging and musical as well- (Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, ACDC, Clapton, Aerosmith etc...)

Hockey (true Canadian sport, we are born with skates!)
Golf
Football
Soccer
Baseball
cars
women
camping
DVD movies
hanging out with my buddies and getting wasted at clubs when a phat wallet allows me to.
:)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Playing Guitar and singing - I'm performing tomorrow night.
Ping Pong
Anything to do with Acura Legends - Staring at them, dreaming, fantasizing, etc...
Creed and Dave Matthews Band

·
Registered
166 Posts
anyone play counter-strike here? for those that don't know what this is it's a muti-player gun game with terrorits & counter-terrorists. fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun :D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Cars (currently have too many...)
Turbochargers and forced induction (is that a hobby??)
Auto repair (I read the Haynes/Helms manuals for leisure...)
DJing (although my equipment is for sale)
computers
photography (my major/occupation...)
beer (is that a hobby??)
music (don't really do it anymore, but just play around)
women (my woman, specifically... requires alot of attention...)

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
working on cars
buying and selling cars
dreaming about having my legend again

and making as much $$$$$ as possible.

the person that dies with the most toys wins!

G

·
My LEGEND.
Hainging out w/ friends and fam.
Music I'de die w/o it.
DJ'ing Cause it deals w/ music. Also have the equiptment.
Women. (one in particular)
Looking at Cars. (Anywhere and everywhere)
Internet.
Need to exercise.
$$$$$$.
Cooking.
Music.
My LEGEND.
Women. (One in particular)
Music.
$$$$$$$$
Investing.
:D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
vince said:
Care to take a guess? :D
OMG. Thats is a sweet collection you have there Vince...... I will take a wild guess and say that you are a musically inclined..
I too play the guitar, and eventhough I dont have a collection like the one you have, I recently bought myslef the first nice guitar in my collection.

I got an original 1979 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, Heritage Cherry Sunburst Color. It has the mini humbuckers and the flame top neck. It is in mint condition, and I begged a friend to sell it to me. I got it with the original case for $800 CDN.

I will have a guitar collection like yours one day.:)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
92legend said:
Playing Guitar and singing - I'm performing tomorrow night.
Ping Pong
Anything to do with Acura Legends - Staring at them, dreaming, fantasizing, etc...
Creed and Dave Matthews Band
Hey,
Just wondering what kind of guitar you play? I only own one. 1979 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, Heritage Cherry Sunburst. I love it.... I have never played such a nice guitar, not that I am a guitar collector or expert, but switching from a $300 Ibanez that would stay in tune for only one minute, it was quite the treat.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:

Hey,
Just wondering what kind of guitar you play? I only own one. 1979 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, Heritage Cherry Sunburst. I love it.... I have never played such a nice guitar, not that I am a guitar collector or expert, but switching from a $300 Ibanez that would stay in tune for only one minute, it was quite the treat.
My first guitar was a cheap "Deville" classical guitar that I put metal strings on(Classicals use plastic). Then I bought a red Fender Stratocastor. My house burnt down on December 11th, 2000(Merry Christmas!:(), so both of those were toast... One of my friends gave me his Samick electric right after my house burned...Its real nice...Then I later bought a $500 Ibanez acoustic/electric...Its nice and stays in tune for more than 1 minute:) I'm just a sophomore in college so no expensive vintage guitars for me yet...

Anyways, my performance went real well last night...I played "Ants Marching" by Dave Matthews and sang with it...Another guy was playing with me and putting all these awesome solos to it...

I think I may have a future in music...If I had my choice, I would quit college, start a Christian Band, and hit the road....

I'm gonna try to upload the video to the internet...Can you do that the same way as uploading pics from a digicam?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:

OMG. Thats is a sweet collection you have there Vince...... I will take a wild guess and say that you are a musically inclined..
I too play the guitar, and eventhough I dont have a collection like the one you have, I recently bought myslef the first nice guitar in my collection.

I got an original 1979 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, Heritage Cherry Sunburst Color. It has the mini humbuckers and the flame top neck. It is in mint condition, and I begged a friend to sell it to me. I got it with the original case for $800 CDN.

I will have a guitar collection like yours one day.:)
Actually, I play the drums you see in the background. I play a little guitar and bass too, but my dad plays a lot more than I do, and most of those guitars (the middle 4- the good ones :D ) are his. I'm not too particularly good at any of that stuff, but then again, I have no patience with that kind of thing.

Do you have any pics of the LP?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
PICS OF MY GUITARS

On the left is the Samick, then the Ibanez in the middle, and on the right is the partially-chared Fender Strat.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Vince,
I just got my digital camera all fired up there on the weekend so I will post some pics of it. It is a beautiful guitar. By the looks of it, your dad likes gibson too:D

92 Legend.
That sucks about your house fire. Poor stratocaster never had a chance.....:) It looks like your Samick is Gibson SG style (Angus Young, AC/DC). They are nice guitars anyways.

As for your music career, go for it! If it is what you want to do, then do it. I have never taken the time to put a band together or anything, but it seems like you have a head start on me... Good Luck:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like playing pool a lot. Waiting for this one guy name Corey Duel to come into the place I play. He got player of the year. Can't wait to see him play again. :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts