Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vince said:
Not even a chance of production. Too bad?
you dont' think so? oh nice avatar

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boy Mercedes would be in some serious du-du if and when the M7 comes out.........

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
I've been all around the main BMW plant in Greer SC and I have not seen anything that resembles that car. Plus they say it's based on the current 760i, but the newest version that was introduced was the 745i. :confused:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
luvmylegend said:
I've been all around the main BMW plant in Greer SC and I have not seen anything that resembles that car. Plus they say it's based on the current 760i, but the newest version that was introduced was the 745i. :confused:
760i is the new V-12 version, replacing the 750i.

G

·
I dont like the color and the clears got to go... What is eveyone's obsession with clears... IMO they only look good on some cars... I love the looks of the amber on the red Coupe.. On other colors clears are acceptable....

M7 is hot.

·
Registered
386 Posts
THE NEW AND MOSTLY ANTICIPATED M7

As I skimmed the paragraphs it states that the engine for the new M7 was tested in December of LAST year they also stated that the unveiling is slated for September so the M7 is most definitely a GO. Looks like mercedes is going back to the drawing board. I can honestly say it about time BMW built an M7 they should have started with the previous 7 series that car has so much more potential ( kind of like the g1 legends acura waited WAY too long on building a better legend ). I can see people trading in there 7 series now and the long anticipated line is most definitely going to LONG. I hope I can get my hands on one.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts