Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
either he's an absolute retard or an asshole. i can't really tell. either way, if he thinks his legend has "Approx. 300" then he's a fuckin nutjob anyway.

·
Type II King
1,230 Posts
lol it reminds me of a salesman when i went to go look at a type two legend for my friend. He was trying to convince me that the type two engine had 300 hp! haha what an ass.. salesmen will say anything to get u to buy sometimes.

·
Registered
351 Posts
hey maybe he thinks lowering gives it 300hp he mite need one of this :horse: to make him think about what he said.

·
has left.
4,454 Posts
$4K sound system is not top of the line by any stretch of the imagination.

I think I'm $2k deep and I half assed it hardcore... and reused old gear!

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
kinda reminds me of the guy who lied to everyone about having all this custom work done on his legend and then came around and said that he was desperate to sell it. I wonder if its this guy again.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
"Approx 300hp" haha....

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
$4K sound system is not top of the line by any stretch of the imagination.

I think I'm $2k deep and I half assed it hardcore... and reused old gear!
:werd: my amp alone cost me over a grand

·
Registered
334 Posts
if i ever sell my car i would run a dyno and put up the results so i could have proof of the horsepower i have.

thats what i think people should do if there even going to post their horsepower

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
really expensive car....complete with really expensive Konig (read knock-off volks) rims :rolleyes:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
lol wont lie, its a clean car.. feel bad for the person who buys this car and mysteriously loses 100+ hp the moment he touches it

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,313 Posts
funny

300 horses:rofl: :rofl: the car probably comes with 300 horses 1 named king leonidis ...
but for real though wats the highest horsepower seen on our legend(not supercharged)

300 horses:rofl: :rofl:

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
/\ oh john, why did u do that, LOL, we could have had so much fun with him, unless he really did mod him legend, i mean, i guess if he has like 240whp, he can say "300hp" car, BUT non-the-less i don't see proof.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts