Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Oh dude, I know a tight place online... Check out:
www.brandnamez.com
They have some tight deals on Klipsch speakers if you like those (they are my favorite). I've got a bunch of stuff from them in the past and the service was great. They have free shipping too.

UPDATE: go to www.consumerreview.com to read the reviews of stuff.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
I buy a lot of car audio stuff online,and sometimes buy home audio stuff, but only after I already know what I want. However, and I think Koji will agree with my on this one, hook yourself up with a good home audio/home theater shop. It really does pay off in the long run. My friend (whom I became good friends with through the audio shop) hooks me up with things I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise. When you develope a relationship with an audio shop, you can take home equipement and audition them in your set up, you can make easy payment plans, you can trade things in and upgrade. Often I buy his demo gear for great prices. I bought all my Meridian Digital Theater system from my friend at a great price. Example, Meridian 565 7.1 retail about $6000 or so. I got mine for about $3000.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.