Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy all
ivebeen looking around for air intake, and i decided to have my friend make me one, i trust him bc he made one for his firebird, what do u guys think?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not worth the trouble.

Just go online and find one of the many made specifically for our cars or do what I did..... Use a Honda Civic Filter and buy the tiny baby filter adapters for the extra lines (2).

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
im gonna have to step in and give props to the importtoys.com intake. good customer service, good price and easy to install,
ill bet your friend can do it. itll look weird, and itll work, but you gotta remember, there are three hoses that run into the intake, youll have to redo your hoses and either put small filters on them, like boston speed said, or youll have to cut holes in the intake that he makes for you. that might get a little jank. good luck
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine Opinion

I am going to just say take the time to put all 3 hoses on the intake and connect them to the proper places. I didn't at first and began to smell an exhaust/gas smell in the cabin, it turns out that the motor recycles unused fuel vapor through one of the hoses and they all should be connected in my opinion.

Make it yourself though, it's easy and cool to say "hey I made that!"

I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow....

-Ben

·
Registered
179 Posts
I don't mean to sound corny but.... Its so cool to see the forum at work like this! Everyone sharing ideas and making some real progess in someone else problems.

Now that I think about it, that does sound pretty corny :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.