Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oddessy on 20" rims

TRD Solara

RL on 19" rims. You can see the GS400 on 20" rims in the back.

Legend on small 17" rims

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
chrisK is that the legend you did the 94-95 bumper conversion on? if not, then how hard is it to do? how hard was it to find a bumper? thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Legend on small 17" rims ...

Nahh, I think 17" are the right size for the Legend..
just enaff side wall for a confffffi ride..IMO..

KrisK, Love those cars..your car ROCKS ... :cool: :cool:

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Hey Chris K

Niicee!!! I'm digging that RL!!! My next car will be an RL, but I have a question. What springs (if any) did he drop that RL with ?
And your Legend is still off the hook.

thx,
Cakedaddy

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jigga622 said:
chrisK is that the legend you did the 94-95 bumper conversion on? if not, then how hard is it to do? how hard was it to find a bumper? thanks
Yes, that is the car with the 95 bumper coversion. It was really just a bolt on swap, and I go a brand new OEM bumper from the dealer, so it wasn't hard to find at all.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Hey Chris K

CakeDaddy said:
Niicee!!! I'm digging that RL!!! My next car will be an RL, but I have a question. What springs (if any) did he drop that RL with ?
And your Legend is still off the hook.

thx,
Cakedaddy
The RL is dropped with Comptech springs.

G

·
DAMN That RL is clean.. As allways ChrisK is doing his thing..:)

Ha ah I like the Odessey.. I could imagine a soccer mom pullin up in that van w/ 2 12's in the back..:D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
That Oddyssey is awesome... of course it's JDM Sucka!!! Yeah!!! I hope to pimp my Diahatsu Move or Suzuki Wagon-R to the next Legend meet... they're both on 18's... ha! (j/k) If anyone knows what the Move or the Wagon-R are, they'll for sure laugh...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts