Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
While I'm all for more Legend section or Legend forums, my question would be what would that site have to offer Legend owners? I mean, it doesn't sound like everyone there is too enthusiastic to add Legend or other Acura cars, and I'm pretty sure most of them don't know much about the Legend anyway, so they would have little to offer in terms of "hooking up" the Legend/TL/CL cars anyway. Truthfully, the Legend.org forums and this Legend forums are the only two sites that really have the answers people are looking for. The LegendaryLegends site on yahoo is an exception because it is run by LegendaryLegends who frequent this and the other forum. HA-net, SuperHonda, and all the other sites that have somewhat of a Legend section are rarely used, and those who answer question on the other sites usually are members of these two main Legend sites.

While I would check the Hondahookup site if they had an Acura or Legend section, it really wouldn't matter to me one way or the other unless they have some manufacturing influence to get parts made. But then, Honda/Acura.com couldn't do anything for us, and I know they have more influence in the market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts