Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
is gone with the wind ...
1,019 Posts
Rattled my walls in Indy this morning around 5:45am. Impressive. Dave, I thought we got a mild aftershock around 40 minutes ago myself that might have been the 4.5.

No Legends or squirrels were harmed in the filming of this earthquake!

2,762 Posts
Rattled my walls in Indy this morning around 5:45am. Impressive. Dave, I thought we got a mild aftershock around 40 minutes ago myself that might have been the 4.5.

No Legends or squirrels were harmed in the filming of this earthquake!
Yep, I'm sure that was the same one. I'm now 6 floors up so it felt as strong as the first when I was still at home in bed. According to USGS, there have been multiple aftershocks near the epicenter since the first this morning.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
you guys be careful out there.. take it from a cali kid. them quakes are hazardous.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
My cousin emailed me this morning and asked if I felt the earthquake. I was like, earthquake, what's the punchline? I had no idea because I hadn't even watched the news!

We did not feel it over here in Springfield. I hope everyone that did feel it is ok.

·
Legend driver
200 Posts
I felt the first one at 5:45 this morning here in Ohio. Fairly mild, but you could feel it. No damage to report. Legend still runs fine.

·
Banned
2,990 Posts
GMA had this girl on the phone this morning sayin how she was awakened by her bed shaking violently, and she thought she was dreamin, I was on the floor laughin. She sounded cute, I'm like you opened your eyes and your boyfriend was goin at it and, and, and, lol:rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.