Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK so me and my buddy ryan were walking out of my work (robinsons-may) we were shopping cuz of that after thanksgiving sale thing. So ryan Hey look at that legend. As i looked over he says OMG look at the wing. I looked over and it has this huge wing mounted to the car. The car looks pretty well taken care of except for this huge fiberglass tumor. I just had to snap this picture . sorry for quality it was on my phone.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah your not kidding i almost broke down and cried in the middle of the parking lot while i gently carressed the legends supple bumper and whispered into its side light vents "its all going to be ok , be strong"

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Supra called... wants his wing back...

(even I don't run that nasty thing on my car - wingless only please!)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Speaking of which...The infamous Pimp My Ride show is going to victimize a G1 this weekend. I remember the forum about it a couple months ago as a feeler to see who would let the show touch their cars. Everyone get their tissues because the winged monster above is nothing compared to what they are going to do tomorrow night to a poor, defenseless Legend, may it rest in peace.

Sub-U

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.