Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone ever see many hot girls in G2's?

One girl that I go to college with is decent looking and has a 94 Sedan...Kinda cool when we see each other out Pimpin.:)

I saw a fine frickin chick in a Black GS going the other way a while back....It's like I spotted the legend from long distance and then look at the driver...WOOOO WEEEE!!

I was at a gas station the other day and there were these two hot blonde headed chicks in a white sedan were backing out when I was filling up but no acknowledgement for me...:( :D

Today I saw another hot blonde girl in a dark sedan but I wasn't in my legend...:( :)

Starting to think that the women like sedans...:)

Anyone else see many hot chicks in G2's or just always rich old women who bought them new and are about to trade them in for a Lexus....

·
Registered
142 Posts
I swear it was a dream

I didnt have my legend that day, I had my sisters mazda that day for some reason.. But then I saw it.. A Canterbury Green Coupe just like mine with suspension, nice 18's and exhuast.. I was behind it, the licence plate said something like HOTLEGEND..
I tried to catch up to it but too much traffic, I did catch a glimps of the person driving it and it was a woman, She looked alright but I didnt get a good enough look.. If I had my legend I would have followed..

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
hmm... A girl that I've been friends with (and had an on-off relationship with for the past 2 years) drove a '92 2-door white Legend Coupe... All stock, but well-kept... She's SUPER HOT, but she's a stripper/college student (No, not all stripper's are sluts... she sure isn't...) We haven't talked in a while, but I'll try to get pics if I can get ahold of her (in other words say "I'm sorry" for getting into a fight with her)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Saw a girl out here, first day I got my GS, was driving it into some winding roads, and she was coming on the opposite traffic lane, Black G2 Sedan, 91-93, the girl was cute, I suspect Latina from her features.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I usually see this spanish girl on my way to take my son to the babysitter driving a blue 91-92 blue coupe. I usually see alot of females driving G2 sedans and have only seen maybe 3 girls in coupes. I remember going to the bank one day and there was this white G2 sedan with GS rims and I had my konig tantrums and I asked her if she wanted to trade rims and she was like no. I was like [email protected]#k you then in a playing way but she laughed and got in her car and drove off. :D :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
is it just me or do you guys enjoy seeing another fellow Legend-ers on the streets? cuz whenever I see another Legend on the highway or something I would drive next to it or behind it feeling proud.

but the last time I saw a Legend on the highway, LIE 495 west bound to be exact, was going toward mid-town tunnel and saw a beige coupe. So I went right next to it and drove next to it for a mile or so admiring his Legend. Anyhow, I think the guy wanted to race or something cuz all of a sudden he floors it n starts cutting off EVERYBODY finally getting to the toll booths. I never race other fellow Legends cuz hey, I'm ****ing driving one you know? plus it's rare to see Legends on the roads and I enjoy seeing it? feel me? anyhow, to finish the story, I got to the toll a lil later than he did but I got to go into the tunnel before him thanks to my EZ-pass. ^.^

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Yeah, everytime I see even an older person driving a totally stock 4-door, I'm like "LEEEEEEGEEEEEND!!!" and I scream it really loud... most people don't know what to think about it, but my friends always laugh...

One time I was sitting at a light, and next to me was a red 4-dr L with some 18's (chrome), and I didn't know that he had his window down, and I looked over and said to my friend "Look at dat LEEEEEGEEEEEND! Yeah!, L-4dr sucka!" and the guy was like "You like dat sh*t? ha!" It was very funny because the guy was this older gentleman in his 40's... pretty friggen funny to see him say that...

·
2,879 Posts
I dunno about you guys but the only hot girls i see in G2's are the ones in my Legend hehe... j/k most of the times i only see guys driving legends rarely see girls...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Avarice said:
I dunno about you guys but the only hot girls i see in G2's are the ones in my Legend hehe... j/k most of the times i only see guys driving legends rarely see girls...
Yeah, same here, bummer...............:D :D :D :D

G

·
Never seen females in Legends... See older ladies 30-40's.. Seen some in LS Coupes and 4-doors... Seen lots of guys in Coupes and Sedans w/ rims, suspension.. ect..:D

Now when I had my TL (97) I saw a hell of a lot of girls in thoes..

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
What TL the 2.5L? That car is pretty affordable. 5cyl I think on the 2.5.

Anyways, I have a high amount of respect for fellow Legend Drivers. :)

The G2 legends I see a lot of are the dark reddish, maroon I think? Always 91-93 Sedans. I hardly see any 94-95s, any GSs, or Coupes.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I saw a very very clean Black GS sedan today. The guy must've been in his early 20's and had a very nice lady in there with him. He had no mods but had some nice shiny GS rims.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
My favourite story was once I was filling up at a gas station, and this hot chick was with another chick friend of hers and a guy (probably a bf or something) all together in a little riced up civic. These chicks were yappin away about cars and the one goes "you know what car i want to get next? A LEGEND! look how sexy that one looks right there *pointing at my car at this time*" I smiled and nodded at her saying "thank you.. i like a good looking girl with taste". At this moment I see the guy sorta givin me this look as I probably dropped his ego so low cause he was thinkin he was the **** with his riced up civic thinkin the chicks couldn't resist his rice rocket but he got a little taste of the truth! LOL

G

1 - 15 of 15 Posts