Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
i got dibs on the far right chick in the first pic, u jackels can fight over the rest. ohhhh and i got seconds on the ones on Dariths' avatar pic:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
i got dibs on the far right chick in the first pic, u jackels can fight over the rest. ohhhh and i got seconds on the ones on Dariths' avatar pic:D
Hey, hands off of that buddy, I got dibs on her first, then I might just let you see her afterwards. :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
uhhh uhhhh i saw her first, see i posted before u did, so that gives me claim rights:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
uhhh uhhhh i saw her first, see i posted before u did, so that gives me claim rights:D
NO, I posted first, its just that my post came alittle later than yours because my flucts capicators werent on properly and then I had to add some peanut butter and jelly to my bread because we were out of water and I didnt get to press send reply when I finished typing. so with that being said, she's mines dammit.

:D :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
hey u snooze u lose:p

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
hey u snooze u lose:p
:mad:
DAMMIT

But it wasnt my fault.

She's mines anyways. But I'm sure I can find me some fine mamis out here in NYC anyways. They're all over the place, its just trying to get some of them to talk thats the problem. :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
ohhh man are they still stuck up? thats always been my gripe about my NY and up north hunnies they're on that high and mighty tip sometimes:mad: makes me want to pull out my suasage and smack em' sometimes.....ooooops getting carried away:D i'll proberly get flack for that one:eek:

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
ohhh man are they still stuck up? thats always been my gripe about my NY and up north hunnies they're on that high and mighty tip sometimes:mad: makes me want to pull out my suasage and smack em' sometimes.....ooooops getting carried away:D i'll proberly get flack for that one:eek:
Well for the most part, chicks in the bronx and some in midtown manahttan are stuck up the most. But girls from queens are the easiest to pull, harlem chicks can sometimes go either way as far as talking to you is concerned, some will talk and some will ignore. Brooklyn chicks are down for whatever if you kick it to them the right way. But being that i'm always in the Bronx, I dont pay this chicks no mind cause they are the most stuck up pieces of sh!t in the world for no damm reason.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
:D yup things never change

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
ohh u know what speaking of which i'm talking to this one chick from the Bronx originally, how wild is that? yo she's madd cool, half chinese half jamican, light complexion ****** eyes......MAN ALL I CAN SAY IS I FEEL IREE MON:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
ohh u know what speaking of which i'm talking to this one chick from the Bronx originally, how wild is that? yo she's madd cool, half chinese half jamican, light complexion ****** eyes......MAN ALL I CAN SAY IS I FEEL IREE MON:D
Say word? Are yall seriously talking or can she play with the team?? lol :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
no team player on this one:p

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
I think this qualifies as post whoring.

As far as which of the girls, I'll take the one that makes the most noise and talks real dirty when doing the big nasty.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Triton3K said:

Why you gotta be selfish though? I'd trade if I had a spare. :D
:D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
I think this qualifies as post whoring.

As far as which of the girls, I'll take the one that makes the most noise and talks real dirty when doing the big nasty.
:D :D :D AND :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.