Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back early from HIN and there were some bad cars there. I was hanging out at the overboost.com booth

one thing that bothered me was that there were no Legends (anyone surprised?)

next year I'm making a vow to represent so wish me luck. of course, my Supra will be there as well. I have a few surprises in mind so look for me next year

sidenote: Fut, some of the DJ's there were lacking some skillz but there was one chick from DOSE that was tearing it up

·
Registered
541 Posts
LUCKY!.. aww man!!

Damn..today my friend said there was a car show going on in San Mateo. We were contemplating to go because we live in Sac but we didn't know where it was. She has a friend representing a racing team (forgot name) there but we never went! I was thinking it was some regular car show...i didn't know it was HIN!! How was it? and how long does it last in San Mateo?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it ran from 5pm-12am. started getting pretty crowded. people just piling in despite the $25 bucks to get in. some nice cars and awesome sound systems. i headed out around 8:30 (the wifey called me home)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.