Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey is anyone here going to the washington, seattle hot import nights show this saturday? it would be nice to see some fellow legends there if u know what i mean. i am going down with a buddy but he has a civic. and i havent really noticed to many people with nice legends on the road when i am :( kinda sucks.

·
meber
978 Posts
I thought that this was going to be for some kind of sex thing by the sound of it :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no but trust me there is going to be tons of sex at this place an i mean that in that there r a ton of hotties there

·
Registered
238 Posts
OH YEAH BABY!!!

Crash said:
Hey is anyone here going to the washington, seattle hot import nights show this saturday? it would be nice to see some fellow legends there if u know what i mean. i am going down with a buddy but he has a civic. and i havent really noticed to many people with nice legends on the road when i am :( kinda sucks.
Whats up Crash!
Check out this link, We are having a meet that day. Are you coming through?Seattle meet and H.I.N.

·
Registered
847 Posts
should be in Pomona Fairplex I guess, but I don't know when... Never been there~

G

·
Dude, we are having a meet. Go to that thread and post your email address so that I can put you on the mailing list.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hot Import Nights = Importing hot asian chicks from Japan to party with!

HAHAHA, i dunno, i'm still smacked from yesterday even tho i've been at work all day! :D

don't think i'll make it...way too far for me!
peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts