Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

after having my O.Z. wheels high polished i wanted to make some good pics of my car. Since my girlfriend is modeling and we have a brand new location for good pics (The new Mercedes-Benz museum in Stuttgart) nearby, I made some HOT shots.

Enjoy all the pics on www.nicolekeric.com in the gallery section

BTW It would be nice if you'd leave her a guestbook entry.

Here's a small preview:

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chuee911 said:
Damn.........she's tall........and nice legend!
Yes she is (6ft) but I'm an inch taller :2cool:

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
SaGe69 said:
Thats cool. Its always nice to date a model. Her legs go on forever! :p

Nice pics.
THATS ALL HER HIEGHT did u c where her ass is.. its in the window!!!!! damn man thats hot

· Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
great looking pics...good to hear from our overseas members! the car and your gf look great...hey could you post some pics of your hood? I'm interested to see the full layout of those graphics or whatever that you have on it....

bet that mercedes museum was jealous!

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GrtOutdoorsAZ said:
bet that mercedes museum was jealous!
It is still under construction, parts of the skin are still missing. But the building is a very futuristic architecture.

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gride_Cruiser said:
Very nice pictures, I remember you had NSX multi-spoke wheels at one point?
Yes that was me, but I had to sell them cause it was not to be legalized for Legends in Germany -> we have hard restrictions on modding cars!

· 805 YO
459 Posts
Wow both your car and your girl look AMAZING. That reminds me that I need to do this with my car and gf when my car gets fixed. She got legs that go for miles as well. I'm 6'5 and she's 5'9 but her legs are as long as mine. :p

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SBLEGENDS said:
Wow both your car and your girl look AMAZING. That reminds me that I need to do this with my car and gf when my car gets fixed. She got legs that go for miles as well. I'm 6'5 and she's 5'9 but her legs are as long as mine. :p
Sounds good! Lets show off!

BTW guys, I guess that is yellin out for a legend+babe contest, isn't it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.