Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
stpidhoser said:
That's just ugly. I don't care for the styling of the 300. But if the rappers do, good for them.
i must admit i like everything about it... except the front and pop top

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Okay, I just looked through WCC's gallery and my question is this:

If they can do such a good job on those cars, ie: GTO, then why can't they do such a good job on the cars they have on the show?????

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stpidhoser said:
That's just ugly. I don't care for the styling of the 300. But if the rappers do, good for them.
to each his own but i love it except for the interior i think they went overboard with it. i don't know why they make the cars on the show so ugly i guess if they did a really good job the person would turn around and sell it off.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Blue_Raspberry said:
Okay, I just looked through WCC's gallery and my question is this:

If they can do such a good job on those cars, ie: GTO, then why can't they do such a good job on the cars they have on the show?????
Because the customer is getting it for free, and is not going to complain if its not perfect. So they can cut corners, and still get their big tv contract and make the same amount of money whether they work hard or not.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
tnelson said:
Because the customer is getting it for free, and is not going to complain if its not perfect. So they can cut corners, and still get their big tv contract and make the same amount of money whether they work hard or not.
That's very true, they could careless about wat they do w/ the "Pimp my ride cars", if it appears to be visually ok on the screen then it's fine.

The drop top is not bad at all

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,261 Posts
Man they made it a true coupe. Man FT/Rear Brembos are crazy.. Only thing i'm not feeling is the TV's on the pass. side.. That 3C is crazy..

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
not a big fan of the 300 either
what ever float your boat
im sure people say my car is rice out :D
but its make me happy and it get me from point a to point b

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Man they made it a true coupe. Man FT/Rear Brembos are crazy.. Only thing i'm not feeling is the TV's on the pass. side.. That 3C is crazy..
i don't like the tv's either the interior is probably the worst aspect of the entire car. the 745 BMW on their site is nice too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.