Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 Sedan,i believe in fixing up a car without dramaticaly changing the stock look.I have some clear corner and bumper lens installed and a 5 color indi.gauge aslo some strobe lights installed with the backup light.Overall not changing the stock appearance, but recently i thought about removing the back seat and installing two front seats in place.Is this crazy because i thought about the fuel tank which is in that location and also would this be illegal. So fellow LEGENDS (my call sign for us), tell me something about this project. Comments,queries,knowledge,pics,videos,links of any sort will be welcomed.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
huh....why?:confused:

I guess if that's what you like, go ahead with it. What you planning to put in between to two seats? It'll make the Sedan a 5 passenger vehicle to a 4 passenger vehicle.

But if you can do it and make it look good, I would love to see it:)

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Find a mid 90's Oldsmobile Cutlass coupe. They had exactly what you are talking about. I have no clue about any problems with the fuel tank. Legally all you need are "car" seats that are secured properly and some seat belts. You could make a custom console to fill in the gap between the seats, maybe even blend it with the front console. Good Luck!
Later!
Lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.