Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This recently happend in the parking lot at school.

Some freak hit me while I was parked!! Luckily I found out who did it and let the air out of their tires!!!:D Anyway...right now I have touched this up as well as I can with touch-up paint...but it still looks crappy! Should I have the whole bumper repainted or just get over it??

·
Registered
851 Posts
Why you did that? you could just ask him/her to pay the damage from his/her insurance.

But, the only proper way to fix it is to repaint it, there is no other way. Leave it alone, or repaint it. That's the only choise you have I guess. Or, if you can find another mint bumper with the same color, that's a better alternatives, and sell your old bumper to someone with different color. Good for both of you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to come to them calmly but they laughed in my face and denied it (no evidence...therefore no chance) even though there was gold paint on their bumper...so I figured I would have some fun...

·
Registered
655 Posts
exactly what future said

they wouldn't even need to do any tests unless they still denied it which would have got them in more trouble, and letting the air outta their tires isn't a fair trade. You shouldn't do anything to them after you've initially confronted them, you'll be suspect. I still would try to get them too pay for it even though your chances of doing so are less likey since the prolly scraped you paint off their car, but you might still have some of theirs. Call the cops as soon as you can and tell them what happened and why you did'nt call earlier, it couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Your photo indicates that the damage is through all paint layers and into the material itself. If so, then the cover shall have to be repaired and then refinished.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
heck yeah! i mean if you know who did it, just call the cops! letting our air won;t get you anything!they'll probably come back at you!

and besides why do you wanna spend 300 bucks or whatever it takes to repaint the bumper from your pocket!

:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts