Acura Legend Forum banner

How did you find acura-legend.com???

• I found it through a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or Altavista

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • A friend told me about it online

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I found out from the link to it on the legend.org forums

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • I randomly typed in [url]www.acura-legend.com[/url] and got lucky:)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I found it linked from other legend sites like the temple, acuralegends.com, or other

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I found it through the Legend Webring

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • A friend told me about it offline

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote on the Poll!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leon Millette said:
uhhh, you told me at our stealth meet in Macon with LuvMyLegend lol
Haha...Ya, the preforum-planning era;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Re: ME

Thai.95LCoupe said:
Through the legend.org forum...
rgr on that. it's so wonderful, please make it last forever

actually, after I found out about it, I placed the link to the main forum link on the acuralegends.com website. Darren and I have something in store for you guys.... :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Thanks Bing

I did a search one day when I was looking for a high output alternator and found the legend.org site

I joined and did a coouple of posts on there and Bing replied to one of my posts and told me about this site and I've been here ever since :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I think my brother found it first through automotive forums, then right after he registered, he found the Honda section because he has a 'Lude and while I was peeking over his shoulder I saw the Acura section. It didn't turn out to be this forum, but someone from that forum over there suggested I come here because their forum was real slow because I had posted a thread it took about 5 days for someone to answer. Then I came here and that's when the madness began. Thanks Again Matt!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Triton3K said:
I found it through you Matt, thanks for the great site once again.
Sure man, you remember that night when we were chatting, right before I put them up? And we put them up and just watched as the new members registered... That was cool...Besides me, you were one of the first people to know about the new forums...

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Matt Whelan said:

Sure man, you remember that night when we were chatting, right before I put them up? And we put them up and just watched as the new members registered... That was cool...Besides me, you were one of the first people to know about the new forums...
I remember it like it was yesterday. We talked about it for about a month or so and then you finally decided to just go ahead with it and 6 months later, look at where the forum has gone. Its the best place since the older Legend forum and I love it. Thanks for everything Matt.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I was on the old forums for a while, but when I noticed that the site wasn't being updated, I went to it very seldomly. I tried to register my car name three times before I got really pi$$ed and started asking other members about Jim Trinh, only to find he had sold his legend and moved to Australia. Then one day, BAM right off darith's page, I found it and it has been great ever since. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vanessa said:
I found it through D0NNY. ;)
Who is Donny? What is his username...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump..

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
I found out about it from forums.legend.org, but it was funny because a new forum had been discussed over there but i checked it out and it was not nice at all. this was prolly around dec or so. I, at that point, was a seldom visitor to the Legend Forums. i was about to give up on legends cause the only place to get info was about as active as a dead snail, Great story alert....GREAT STORY ALERT.

i was surfing around the fresh posts over there and found a legend wonderfully in my price range and driving range. as i was talking to the guy some one posted over there, also, a link to a funny post over here. i was hesitant cause i saw the previous style boards but came here to be pleasently surprised by the lay out and ultra fast response times. so i found my future Car AND a Place to Enjoy it on the Internet in the same day. pretty cool.

THNX MATT:)

one...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts