Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant see far at all, both of the bulbs are facing down.
When im behind a car, I can only see the lower part of the bumper, so how do I get them to face up?

thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm assuming you don't have the Hayne's Repair manual, which says to use the adjustment screws behind the headlight housing. Look under the hood behind the lights for really long screws attached to the headlight housing and white plastic pieces attached the engine bay frame.

Was the car ever in an accident? They usually don't come that far undone from normal driving. Just curious. If anything is bent or broken, you might have to get new parts (from the junk yard probabally)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
legendHI said:
Was the car ever in an accident? They usually don't come that far undone from normal driving. Just curious. If anything is bent or broken, you might have to get new parts (from the junk yard probabally)
I had the car for only about a year. So im uncertain of whether it was involved in an accident. I doubt it cuz then you can see the color differences, etc. I also ran a car fax report and it came out fine.

Are you talking about the long screws which hold the headlights in place? Is it right on top of the headlight?

·
Registered
27 Posts
yea its on the top left and right corners of the headlights...i had the same prob too.........i noticed it when i put in my HID lights.....just drive up to the garage real close and screw the screw IN to make it go up...and UNscrew to make it go bak down...and look at the garage door and see if the lights are even together

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.